Request Containers for Your Apartment or Condo

If you rent an apartment, first talk to your property manager if:

  • You don't have a recycling or food and yard waste (compost) container.
  • Your recycling or food and yard waste (compost) container is too small.

If your property manager is unable to help, fill out this anonymous form. We will follow up with your property manager and help them provide enough containers.

If you live in a house, duplex, triplex or fourplex and you would like to change your container size, submit an online request or call (206) 684-3000.

Notice: This information will be used to follow up with properties that appear to be lacking adequate food and yard waste or recycling services. This form is intended to be anonymous. Do not provide any identifying information. Read about the City of Seattle's privacy program. The information will be kept for one year.


Contact us

If you are an apartment or condominium resident and you prefer to contact us directly about waste concerns at your building, email us at or leave us a voice message at (206) 684-8717.