Renewable Energy Services

As a City Light customer, you are already receiving about 90% carbon-free electricity. We also purchase carbon offsets for the other 10%, meaning the energy your business uses from us every day has a net-zero impact. Still, more and more businesses are looking for greater choice in purchasing renewable energy to power their business and achieve sustainability goals. Learn more about City Light renewable energy services.